Monday, April 28, 2014

Deadlocked 6 A.R. Wise

Add to Goodreads
Title: Deadlocked 6
Author: A.R. Wise
Series: Deadlocked (Book #6; Series #2)
Genre: Horror
Length: 238 pages
Published: 2012
Publisher: A.R. Wise
Brief Synopsis: (Taken from Goodreads) The High Rollers are falling apart. Billy is leading them into war against the wishes of Laura, who is intent on living in peace. Unbeknownst to them, one among them holds the cure that could save all mankind, and there are two powerful enemies that want it. Everything has been leading up to this, and the members of this fragile family are going to have to go through hell if they're going to survive.

No one is safe as the end draws near.

My Review:
I give this book a 4 out of 5.

So this one is only get four stars from me. Mostly it's because it took awhile to really get into the book. There was action, intrigue, character development galore...but I think I was just thrown off by the addition of several characters and totally new information that was given to us. Otherwise it was an exciting book. It ended with a bang, and I am naturally excited to read part 7. 

You can purchase Deadlocked 6 through Amazon in Kindle format. 

Have you read Deadlocked 6? If so, leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

Please note: I was not compensated in any way for this review. It is strictly my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment