Thursday, May 1, 2014

Monthly Update - May 2014

So I decided not to read Doctor Zhivago. It just held no interest for me at this point in time. I might revisit it at a later date, but not sure on that. I did, however, find an excellent zombie apocalypse series (Deadlocked) that I haven't been able to put down. I just have two books left in the series and I'm done with it. I intend on finishing the Wheel of Time series off this month and I'm trying to make sure I get through America's Hidden History, as well. I'm super excited to read Writers of the Future Volume 30, because one of my friends was one of the winners of the contest and has a story published in this volume!

Currently Reading: 
  • Deadlocked 7 by A.R. Wise
  • Crossroads of Twilight (WoT #10) by Robert Jordan
  • America's Hidden History: Untold Tales of the First Pilgrims, Fighting Women, and Forgotten Founders Who Shaped a Nation by Kenneth C. Davis 
Coming Up:
  • Deadlocked 8 by A.R. Wise
  • Knife of Dreams (WoT #11) by Robert Jordan
  • The Gathering Storm (WoT #12) by Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson
  • Towers of Midnight (WoT #13) by Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson
  • A Memory of Light (WoT #14) by Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson
  • Writers of the Future Volume 30 by Miscellaneous Authors
  • It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
  • The Codex by Douglas Preston
  • Blasphemy by Douglas Preston
  • Vincent Price: A Daughter's Biography by Victoria Price
  • The Godfather by Mario Puzo

No comments:

Post a Comment