Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Monthly Update - April 2014

Wow. There goes March. Why does time seem to fly by so quickly? So many books to read, so little time. sigh

I finished Fuse, Book 2 in the Pure Trilogy, yesterday and that review will post tomorrow. I started The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood prior to getting my copy of Burn from the library, so once I'm finished with Robin Hood, I'll finish off the Pure Trilogy and move on to The Swiss Family Robinson. I'm hoping to finish Lord of Chaos this week and get started with A Crown of Swords

When I was picking up The Swiss Family Robinson from the library, I spotted a book called The Monstrumologist. The title intrigued me, so I snagged it. When I looked it up later, I found that it's the first in a quadrilogy. So I'm squeezing those in before I read Doctor Zhivago. Once I have those books finished, I'm going to spend some time concentrating on Wheel of Time, as I'm starting to get really anxious to finish the series. It doesn't help that I've been popping onto the Wheel of Time wiki to check a few things and have read some spoilers from the last book. I need to block that site or something. 

Currently Reading: 
  • The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood by Howard Pyle
  • Lord of Chaos (WoT #6) by Robert Jordan
  • America's Hidden History: Untold Tales of the First Pilgrims, Fighting Women, and Forgotten Founders Who Shaped a Nation by Kenneth C. Davis 
Coming Up:
  • Burn (Book #3) by Julianna Baggott
  • The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann David Wyss
  • The Monstrumologist (Book #1) by Rick Yancey
  • The Curse of the Wendigo (Book #2) by Rick Yancey
  • The Isle of Blood (Book #3) by Rick Yancey
  • The Final Descent (Book #4) by Rick Yancey
  • Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak
  • A Crown of Swords (WoT #7) by Robert Jordan
  • The Path of Daggers (WoT #8) by Robert Jordan
  • Winter's Heart (WoT #9) by Robert Jordan
  • Crossroads of Twilight (WoT #10) by Robert Jordan
  • Knife of Dreams (WoT #11) by Robert Jordan
  • The Gathering Storm (WoT #12) by Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson
  • Towers of Midnight (WoT #13) by Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson
  • A Memory of Light (WoT #14) by Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment