Sunday, April 20, 2014

Deadlocked 3 by A.R. Wise

Add to Goodreads
Title: Deadlocked 3
Author: A.R. Wise
Series: Deadlocked (Book #3; Series #1)
Genre: Horror
Length: 138 pages
Published: 2012
Publisher: A.R. Wise
Brief Synopsis: (Taken from Goodreads) The Deadlocked series continues as Billy heads into the city in search of his mother. During his quest, he will meet a strident military figure that will alter his journey and two brothers that will become his closest allies. However, his trip will endanger the family he has only just met, and he might not be able to save them.

Billy's journey into the city will reveal many of the secrets of this penultimate novella. No characters are safe from the terror that has engulfed the city, and as the motives of those in charge begin to be revealed, the fate of all mankind will be in question.

My Review:
I give this book a 4 out of 5.

I'm giving this one less stars than the first two in the series, only because I felt that it wasn't as thrilling as the first two. Don't get me wrong, it was still excellently written. It just lacked the gut-wrenching horror that we saw through Laura's eyes and the way David was slow to understand what was happening and how he survived, just barely, to try to save his family.  

You can purchase Deadlocked 3 through Amazon in Kindle format. 

Have you read Deadlocked 3? If so, leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

Please note: I was not compensated in any way for this review. It is strictly my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment