Monday, April 21, 2014

Deadlocked 4 by A.R. Wise

Add to Goodreads
Title: Deadlocked 4
Author: A.R. Wise
Series: Deadlocked (Book #4; Series #1)
Genre: Horror
Length: 150 pages
Published: 2012
Publisher: A.R. Wise
Brief Synopsis: (Taken from Goodreads) It all ends here. The characters of the Deadlocked series have been through nearly unbearable challenges, but they're about to face the hardest yet. Kim has been taken by the cruelest, most vile person in the series, and it's up to Billy and Levon to save her. All the while, Laura fights for her life in the grip of the military as they perform tests on her daughter, Annie, that are risking the little girl's life.

The conspiracy behind the rise of the zombie plague will be revealed as Reagan uncovers the horrible secret that led to the murder of six and a half billion people. The world hangs in the balance as one family fights to survive.

My Review:
I give this book a 5 out of 5.

I am blowing through this series. Once I start one of the books in it, I can't seem to stop. It helps that they're nice and short, of course, so I can read them in a couple hours. The later books, from what I've seen, are supposed to be much longer - closer to full length novels, so I'm sure it'll take me more than a couple hours to read those. 

This is the final book in the first Deadlocked series. Deadlocked 5 will jump ahead twenty years. This is also the first time the author really shows the story from multiple viewpoints. Book One was following David, Book Two followed Laura, and Book Three followed Billy. Book Four shows us what has happened to Kim, what's going on with Hero, Mark, Billy, and Laura. And we also get a ton of insight into Reagan's character, as well as a lot of very valuable information, including the how, who, and why the zombie apocalypse was set into action. We also glimpse another character, which according to the author will show up in the second Deadlocked series. 

You can purchase Deadlocked 4 through Amazon in Kindle format. 

Have you read Deadlocked 4? If so, leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

Please note: I was not compensated in any way for this review. It is strictly my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment