Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Monthly Update - July 2013

Welcome to July, Readers! 

I read and reviewed 8 books last month. Not nearly as good as the previous month. I'm guessing the reason for this has more to do with the fact that I lost a day of work each week and was thus home with my two year old more. I was also working a part time job at home last month, so all my spare time was spent trying to get hours in on that. Not very conducive to getting reading time in. Hopefully now that I have my hours back at work and the part time job appears to be over, I can get a lot more reading time in!

My Currently Reading list: 
  • X0 by Sherrie Cronin (I feel really bad that I haven't finished this yet. In fact I didn't even touch it last month. I got too wrapped up in the books I had out from the library...Whoops!)
  • The Family by Ed Sanders
  • Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy (Honestly, I haven't touched this since February, but it remains as one of my current books. I will be trying to work on this as soon as I finish The Naked and the Dead.)
Next up:
  • The Demonologist by Andrew Pyper
  • The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell
  • The Honest Toddler: A Child's Guide to Parenting by Bunmi Laditan
  • Schindler's List by Thomas Keneally
  • The Boleyn King by Laura Andersen
  • Anne Frank: Beyond the Diary by Ruud van der Rol
  • The Secret Holocaust Diaries by Nonna Bannister
  • Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
  • The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
  • Coraline by Neil Gaiman
  • Stardust by Neil Gaiman
  • Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
  • Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
  • Galapagos by Kurt Vonnegut

Hopefully I can get through most of these! If there's ever anything in particular you'd like me to read and review, either leave me a comment here or send me an email at theprintedwordbookreviews@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment