Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Merry Christmas Rabbi by Paul O'Neill

Add to Goodreads
Title: Merry Christmas Rabbi
Author: Paul O'Neill
Genre: Short Stories
Length: 48 pages
Published: 2013
Publisher: Amazon
Brief Synopsis: (Taken from Goodreads) “Merry Christmas Rabbi” tells the story of a fateful Christmas Eve and how one of the craziest gambles in human history leads to a second chance for a troubled youth who finds himself beyond the point of no return. 

In this novella, Trans-Siberian Orchestra creator Paul O'Neill spans generations, from WWII Germany to the modern inner-city, and fearlessly dives into the darkest places of the human condition to spin a modern parable about how, even in the grip of great evil, redemption is possible and the spark of hope can burn brightly.

My Review:
I give this book a 5 out of 5. 

Along with my purchase of Trans-Siberian Orchestra tickets, I got a free copy of this short story. I finally got around to reading it the other day and was blown away at the powerful message it sends the reader. I was not sure exactly what to expect, but I am really glad I claimed my free copy and finally got around to reading it. It's all about second chances and why some people do deserve them. Definitely a must read if you enjoy a feel-good story.

You can purchase Merry Christmas Rabbi through Amazon in Kindle format. 

Have you read Merry Christmas Rabbi? If so, leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

Please note: I was not compensated in any way for this review. It is strictly my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment