Monday, January 27, 2014

Cyanide and Happiness by Kris Wilson, Matt Melvin, Rob DenBleyker, Dave McElfatric

Add to Goodreads
Title: Cyanide and Happiness
Author: Kris Wilson, Matt Melvin, Rob DenBleyker, Dave McElfatric
Genre: Humor
Length: 160 pages
Published: 2005
Publisher: It Books
Brief Synopsis: (Taken from Goodreads) Introducing the first real, tangible, ignitable collection of the hit online comic Cyanide & Happiness, featuring a selection of your favorite comics and thirty brand-new strips.

From the minds of Kris, Rob, Matt, and Dave comes a barrage of irreverent entertainment sure to keep you amused until the day you die. Just see what their mothers have to say!


My Review:
I give this book a 5 out of 5. 

This was hilarious. I read it on my kindle and some strips were hard to read because of the size of them on the page (there was no way to zoom in at all), I couldn't stop laughing. (In fact I had to keep my laughter in check as much as I could because my son was in the same room with me trying to fall asleep.) It was a super quick read. 

Be forewarned though (as they warn you in the introduction) that some people will be offended by some of the strips. If you are a fan of the comic, definitely check this printed edition out.

You can purchase Cyanide and Happiness through Amazon in hard copy or Kindle format. 

Have you read Cyanide and Happiness? If so, leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

Please note: I was not compensated in any way for this review. It is strictly my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment