Saturday, May 31, 2014

Writers of the Future Volume 30 by Miscellaneous Authors

Add to Goodreads
Title: Writers of the Future Volume 30
Author: Miscellaneous
Genre: Science Fiction, Short Stories
Length: 400 pages
Published: 2014
Publisher: Galaxy Press
Brief Synopsis: (Taken from Goodreads) Embark on Voyages of Imagination and Wonder. Discover the new visionaries of imagination. Experience the thrills, laughs, heartbreak and tears that can all be found in this fabulous new anthology. We’ve scoured the globe to find the most powerful new writers, and then paired them with the most gifted new illustrators to bring you L. Ron Hubbard Presents Writers of the Future Volume XXX.

My Review:
I give this book a 4 out of 5. 

This was a great collection of short stories by several promising writers. I enjoyed all of the stories, though a few of them were a little tougher for me to get into at first. Each story took me into another world with new rules and new characters to fall in love with. 

I love the fact that they include some short stories from established authors, as well as the winners of the contest. The artwork that goes along with each story is excellent and fits in very well with the story the picture is attached to. Definitely a must read for any lovers of the science fiction and fantasy genres.

You can purchase Writers of the Future Volume 30 through Amazon in hard copy or Kindle format. 

Have you read Writers of the Future Volume 30? If so, leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

Please note: I was not compensated in any way for this review. It is strictly my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment