Sunday, June 1, 2014

Monthly Update June 2014

It took me all of May but I focused on Wheel of Time and finished the entire series. I also squeezed in the last couple of Deadlocked books, the remainder of America's Hidden History, and Writers of the Future Volume 30. I also did some purging of my to-read list on Goodreads and got rid of probably almost 500 books. It feels good to have less than 2,500 books to read on my list instead of nearly 3,000. 

Currently Reading: 
  • Winter's Tale by Mark Helprin
  • Moving Day by Jonathan Stone
Coming Up:
  • Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  • Make it Count (Bowler University Book #1) by Megan Erickson
  • The Codex by Douglas Preston
  • Blasphemy by Douglas Preston
  • Vincent Price: A Daughter's Biography by Victoria Price
  • The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham
  • Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
  • The Forgotten Gardens by Kate Morton
  • The Distant Hours by Kate Morton

No comments:

Post a Comment