Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Monthly Update - October 2013

September has been busy for me so I did not read nearly as many books as I was hoping to read. We've been doing a lot of miscellaneous household projects this month, and it was my son's third birthday, so reading was not really a priority. Aside from that I also did a beta read of c3 by Sherrie Cronin and that took a little over a week to read and critique. I'm very excited about having gotten that preview! I have read x0, the first book in the series, and but have not yet read y1 or z2. c3 is book number four. It should be out in December if her timeline stays correct and I'm excited to be able to go through and read the final product and review it for you guys! I will probably be readying y1 and z2 very soon, maybe even this month. ;) 

Currently Reading: 
  • Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy (I'm making an effort, up to 21% from the 13% I've been at since July! Maybe I'll get close to finishing this month!)
  • Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho by Stephen Rebello
  • Cartwheel: A Novel by Jennifer Dubois
Coming Up Next:   
  • The Boleyn Deceit by Laura Andersen (I will be reading this as soon as I receive the giveaway copy I won!)
  • The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
  • The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
  • Candide by Voltaire
  • A Quiet Storm by Rachel Howzell Hall
  • A Death in the Family by James Agee
  • The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness
  • The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking #2) by Patrick Ness
  • Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking #3) by Patrick Ness
  • y1 by Sherrie Cronin
  • z2 by Sherrie Cronin

No comments:

Post a Comment