Saturday, June 1, 2013

Monthly Update - June 2013

Hello June! 


I reviewed 10 books last month! And I actually read all but two of those during May. My reading list for June is pretty long, but these are all books 400 pages or less, so I should hopefully be able to work through them all. Hopefully. My hours were cut at work in May, but now I'm picking up a part time (15-20 hours per week) work at home job which will take up a lot of free-time. Hopefully I can still dedicate a ton of time (when I'm not outside playing with my kid and enjoying summer) to reading and this blog. 

First things first, my Currently Reading list: 
  • X0 by Sherrie Cronin
  • The Naked and the Dead by Norman Mailer
  • Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy (Honestly, I haven't touched this since February, but it remains as one of my current books. I will be working on this as soon as I finish The Naked and the Dead.)
Next up:
  • The Demonologist by Andrew Pyper
  • The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell
  • The Honest Toddler: A Child's Guide to Parenting by Bunmi Laditan
  • The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
  • The Quiet Room: A Journey Out of the Torment of Madness by Lori Schiller
  • Schindler's List by Thomas Keneally
  • The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
  • The Family by Ed Sanders
  • Manson in His Own Words by Charles Manson
  • The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
  • Stuart Little by E.B. White
  • Goodnight Bush: A Parody by Gan Golan and Erich Origen

Hopefully I can get through most of these! If there's ever anything in particular you'd like me to read and review, either leave me a comment here or send me an email at theprintedwordbookreviews@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment