Sunday, June 2, 2013

Goodnight Bush: A Parody by Gan Golan & Erich Origen

Add to Goodreads
Title: Goodnight Bush: A Parody
Author: Gan Golan & Erich Origen
Genre: Political Satire
Length: 48 pages
Published: 2008
Publisher: Little, Brown, and Company
Brief Synopsis: A parody of the children's book, Goodnight Moon, which highlights events from George W. Bush's presidency.


My Review:
I give this book a 4 out of 5. 

A short, poignant summary of George W. Bush's time as President of the United States. It was an adorable little parody. 

You can purchase Goodnight Bush: A Parody through Amazon in either hard copy or Kindle format. 

Have you read Goodnight Bush: A Parody? If so, leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

Please note: I was not compensated in any way for this review. It is strictly my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment