Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Monthly Update - May 2013

Hello Readers!

This is the first monthly update post. Basically in these posts, I'm going to summarize what I intend on reading and reviewing in the upcoming month, as well as list what I'm currently reading now. 

April was a busy month! I reviewed 13 books! Now, some of these I had already read and had the reviews ready to go, but several of these books were actually completed in April. I told you guys that I loved to read! I didn't quite get around to all of the books I said I was going to put reviews up for last month, so those will roll over to May. 

First things first, my Currently Reading list: 
  • Only Revolutions by Mark Z. Danielewski
  • The Portrait of a Lady by Henry James
  • Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy (Honestly, I haven't touched this since February, but it remains as one of my current books.)
Next up:
  • The Naked and the Dead by Norman Mailer
  • The Almond Tree by Michelle Cohen Corasanti
  • The Dressmaker by Kate Alcott
  • Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James
  • Crossbones Yard by Kate Rhodes
  • Neglected but Undefeated: The Life of a Boy Who Never Knew a Mother's Love by Jonathan Anthony Burkett
  • My Second Death by Lydia Cooper
  • XO by Sherrie Cronin
Reviews of previously read books coming up: 
  • The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
  • Undead Winter by T.M. Williams

Whew! That's quite a list to read, I better get cracking on reading those books! If there's anything in particular you'd like me to read and review, either leave a comment here or send me an email at theprintedwordbookreviews@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment