Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Monthly Update - December 2013

I didn't get nearly as much read last month as I thought I would. And I'm two days late with this post. With the holidays things have been pretty hectic, so finding time to read has been tough. I'm hoping things will get pretty normal around here soon so I can really get through some books. Oh and as of this post, I have completed 119 books this year: one book from my yearly goal of 120. 

Here's what I'm currently reading:
  • Anna Karenina (As soon as I finish this round of library books I have, I will be concentrating on this before I read anything else.)
  • One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
What's coming up next:
  • Alice Close Your Eyes by Averil Dean
  • Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather
  • What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? by Henry Farrell
  • The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and Other Stories by Washington Irving
  • Innocent Traitor by Allison Weir
  • White Noise by Don DeLillo
  • y1 by Sherrie Cronin (won't be reading this until after Anna Karenina is finished)
  • z2 by Sherrie Cronin (won't be reading this until after Anna Karenina is finished)
As always, if you have anything you'd like to see me read and review, leave a comment here or drop me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment