Monday, September 8, 2014

The Dead Years Volume 10 by Jeff Olah

Add to Goodreads
Title: The Dead Years Volume 10
Author: Jeff Olah
Genre: Horror
Length: 85 pages
Published: 2014
Publisher: Independent
Brief Synopsis: (Taken from Goodreads) Volume 10 of The Dead Years begins with the group divided. Those who realize the importance of the trip out into the world of Feeders and those just looking to survive.

Once the decision to go after the man capable of saving the world is made, all that's left is convincing those left behind to let them go.

"I have loved reading this book from the very first chapter, waiting impatiently for the next issue. It is action packed and kept me on pins and needles."
With an unknown threat waiting to rear its ugly head, the residents of Blackmore stroll unknowingly into the most devastating ambush ever.

If the events taking place at Blackmore weren't enough, the long road to bring back Eugene Lockwood proves to be just as traumatic.

"Jeff Olah has done the zombie genre well. He should be writing for the Walking Dead series. It could use his story line which I think is much better."
Help has never been so close... or so far away!

My Review:
I give this book a 5 out of 5.

This was definitely a decent follow up. The story itself is left in a way where there is closure, but could potentially spawn more volumes. I don't know whether the author plans on continuing the story, but I would love to read more about Mason, Samantha, Randy, and the others. There's huge potential for fleshing out the final chapters of the book and giving details on what occurs after. 

You can purchase The Dead Years Volume 10 through Amazon in Kindle format. 

Have you read The Dead Years Volume 10? If so, leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

Please note: I was not compensated in any way for this review. It is strictly my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment