Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Monthly Update - October 2014

I struggled a bit with getting through The Alienist, and The Angel of Darkness last month, as they are both exceedingly long books. Between the two of them, the second one was better in my opinion. Both had amazing storylines, but the first one was harder to read, and I felt like I had to really force myself to read it. I should be able to finish The Angel of Darkness in a few days, so look for that review! I also read quite a few of the kindle books I had planned for October last month. So I'll probably be dipping into my November allotment or attempting to really focus on just the books I need to check out of the library. 

Currently Reading: 
  • The Angel of Darkness (Book #2) by Caleb Carr
  • Tell Me Why, Mummy: A Little Boy’s Struggle to Survive. A Mother’s Shameful Secret. The Power to Forgive. by David Thomas
Coming Up:
  • The Complete History of Jack the Ripper by Philip Sugden
  • Shadowland by Peter Straub
  • Ghost Story by Peter Straub
  • Koko (Book #1) by Peter Straub
  • Mystery (Book #2) by Peter Straub
  • The Throat (Book #3) by Peter Straub
  • From Elvish to Klingon: Exploring Invented Languages by Michael Adams
  • Midnight Assassin: A Murder in America's Heartland by Patricia L. Bryan
  • An Agreeable Arrangement by Shirley Marks

No comments:

Post a Comment