Saturday, March 1, 2014

Monthly Update - March 2014

Well, in February I didn't get through The Dragon Reborn like I had intended. Instead I focused on getting through the Dollanganger series, as well as the Millennium trilogy. I also read Labor Day by Joyce Maynard, which was excellent. 

For March, I'm starting out strong with Wheel of Time. I want to finish the second half of The Dragon Reborn, and then get through The Shadow Rising before I order and pick up more books from the library. I will probably pick up books the second week in March, probably towards the middle. Hopefully I can get a start on The Fires of Heaven as well. 

I added a trilogy to my "to-read" list based on a review of the third book I read on Goodreads. So I'll be reading the "Pure" trilogy by Julianna Baggott this month, as well as Jane Lynch's memoir, Happy Accidents. I figure I can squeeze in at least 3-4 more books beyond that. It would also be pretty nice to get through The Fires of Heaven as well but I'm not holding my breath. 

Currently Reading: 
  • The Dragon Reborn (WoT #3) by Robert Jordan
  • America's Hidden History: Untold Tales of the First Pilgrims, Fighting Women, and Forgotten Founders Who Shaped a Nation by Kenneth C. Davis 
Coming Up:
  • Pure (Book #1) by Julianna Baggott
  • Fuse (Book #2) by Julianna Baggott
  • Burn (Book #3) by Julianna Baggott
  • Happy Accidents by Jane Lynch
  • The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston
  • The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood by Howard Pyle
  • The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann David Wyss
  • Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak*
  • The Shadow Rising (WoT #4) by Robert Jordan
  • The Fires of Heaven (WoT #5) by Robert Jordan
  • Lord of Chaos (WoT #6) by Robert Jordan
  • A Crown of Swords (WoT #7) by Robert Jordan
  • The Path of Daggers (WoT #8) by Robert Jordan
  • Winter's Heart (WoT #9) by Robert Jordan
  • Crossroads of Twilight (WoT #10) by Robert Jordan
  • Knife of Dreams (WoT #11) by Robert Jordan
  • The Gathering Storm (WoT #12) by Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson
  • Towers of Midnight (WoT #13) by Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson
  • A Memory of Light (WoT #14) by Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson
*Replaced Secrets of the Flesh with Doctor Zhivago. I decided I no longer have an interest in Secrets of the Flesh

No comments:

Post a Comment